Color My World.

I love to tye-dye. Its one of my favorite things to do. So I decided to make Todd a shirt! After I did, he wanted to try making a shirt himself! It was a really fun hubby/wifey activity! All day Todd has been saying " I want to see my shirt!!" ha ha.

Can you tell he's concentrating?

I'm wrapping one of my shirts!

One of Todd's shirts! Cool right?!

Here is one of my finished shirts!
(for those who are wondering that is a water spot on my shirt..haha)


My dear friends Ali and Clare are always up for a good tye-dying party too! A few days ago we got together to color some shirts. Ali usually ends up with dye all over her hands because she refuses to "waste time" putting on gloves. ha ha

So after today i'll have.. 5 tye-dye shirts and Todd will have 3!! Its a fairly cheap activity for hot summer days! :)

2 comments:

  1. i want one!! oh and Carlos does too *hint hint* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I was thinking I should just open a shop and sell them. I make sooo many! I made Jake one he just doesn't have it yet ha ha

    ReplyDelete