My new nephew, Carlos.

While up north visiting family for the 4th of July, we got to meet the newest addition the the family. My sister Nikki, her husband Luke, and their 2 month old adorable baby came out to Utah to visit for a couple weeks! His name is Carlos Anthony Sullivan and he is sooo cute!

He liked Uncle Todd, they became quick pals!

And I just couldn't get enough of him! He is so adorable!

They live in Hawaii so we don't know when we will get to see them again but I hope its sooner rather than later!

1 comment:

  1. He sure liked you guys! And I liked that he had someone to play with him so I could take a break :) the big downside is that we probably won't get to come back out there until next Fall when we move away from HI :( I hope the time flies by! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete