We will be making some big decisions in the near future. After this next semester, we could either move to northern Utah or stay in St. George. If we move to northern UT, Todd could take a Pharmacy Tech class and finish his degree at Weber State and we could save some money. Plus, we'd be close to family and the beautiful Rockies that I love so much.
OR..
We could stay in St. George and Todd could take a Pharmacy Tech class here, and finish his degree at Dixie. We'd get to stay here with our red rock, but we'd still be far from family and we wouldn't be saving money.
So, Rocky Mountains?

Or the beautiful red dirt?

I guess we'll see where we end up!
I vote for the Rockies!
ReplyDeleteDecisions, decisions, don't you love 'em?! Good luck! But I agree with April...the Rockies, ya just can't beat!
ReplyDeleteSaving money is always a good thing to do, especially when College sucks most of it out of ya! Good luck on making the decision!
ReplyDeleteP.S. if you move back up north it will be much MUCH easier to see you :)
Wait just a minute! We would miss ya'll if you left us! Plus St. George is just so beautiful! But I guess I can't argue with saving money and being with family. :(
ReplyDeleteUm...Rockies!! I am moving up too :)
ReplyDelete