I saw snow.
Yuck!
It usually snows once or twice a year in St. George and usually melts within a few hours. This is the second time (that I know of) that it has snowed this year. There were kids outside trying to build snowmen in the tiny amount of snow we got. It was pretty cute. Todd wanted to go challenge our primary kids to a snowball fight, but I didn't think their parents would approve.. haha.

(this was obviously taken through the window.. )
The worst part was the fact that when I woke up, I started thinking about how excited I am to go swimming this summer. I am excited to get a tan and I want to buy a new swimming suit! Then I saw the snow and all thoughts of swimming suddenly weren't so appealing. I told Todd as we were looking out the window that I was thinking about buying a new swimming suit this summer and he replied, "Dear, now is not the time to go swimming.." ha ha. Then Todd proceeded to walk around the house singing "I'm dreaming of a white school year.. where backpacks glisten, and no one listens.."
Trust me, I've seen tons more snow than this and it will probably be gone by the end of the day.
In fact, it's already melting!
I'll probably be dreaming of the swimming pool sometime tomorrow.
It usually snows once or twice a year in St. George and usually melts within a few hours. This is the second time (that I know of) that it has snowed this year. There were kids outside trying to build snowmen in the tiny amount of snow we got. It was pretty cute. Todd wanted to go challenge our primary kids to a snowball fight, but I didn't think their parents would approve.. haha.
The worst part was the fact that when I woke up, I started thinking about how excited I am to go swimming this summer. I am excited to get a tan and I want to buy a new swimming suit! Then I saw the snow and all thoughts of swimming suddenly weren't so appealing. I told Todd as we were looking out the window that I was thinking about buying a new swimming suit this summer and he replied, "Dear, now is not the time to go swimming.." ha ha. Then Todd proceeded to walk around the house singing "I'm dreaming of a white school year.. where backpacks glisten, and no one listens.."
Trust me, I've seen tons more snow than this and it will probably be gone by the end of the day.
In fact, it's already melting!
I'll probably be dreaming of the swimming pool sometime tomorrow.
You guys have more snow than us. Hope your new year is going well. Jane, I and the kids will be swimming at Disney World in a few weeks, so we'll be thinking of you. You guys will have to meet us there next time we go. Laters
ReplyDelete