Temple Day

This year Todd & I set a goal to go to the temple every month.
Last year we made it only once or twice because we were so busy with work, school and life in general. Honestly, we just didn't think to make time. Now things have changed!
We plan to set aside a day each month specifically to go to the temple. I'll ask for that day off work and we'll make sure nothing gets in the way of us going to the temple.
We've only gone once since its only January, and it's worked out perfectly so far.
We are pretty determined not to let anything get in our way of going.


So today was our first Temple day together this year! It was so wonderful.
We went and did sealings. It was such a great day.
Each name that was read touched my heart and the spirit was so strong.
I can't wait to go back next month!



Todd had the sun in his eyes.. I thought he looked so adorable squinting.. ha ha

It was such a beautiful day today and such a great day to go to the temple!
We'll be going again on February 12th.

2 comments:

  1. We really should! That would be so fun! You guys should come with us on the 12th! :)

    ReplyDelete