Well, the weekend before school started we went on our yearly trip to Capital Reef National Park. My has been camping there every year since before I
was born. It's pretty much a big deal. :)
This trip was a pretty chill trip. We didn't do too much because it rained off and on and Todd and I had been "camping" all summer long. We went on a few drives, a few small adventures to get fire wood and just hung out together as a family. It was pretty nice! We were going to do a couple hikes but my back was bugging me from our move down to St. George so we decided not to go. On the drive I realized I had forgotten my camera but don't worry, Jake brought both of his nice SLR cameras so we are not short for pictures. Somehow this trip turned into a truck photo shoot (not that was don't have enough pictures of the truck already.. haha j.k dad!) but that's okay, it's a good lookin' vehicle!
Here are some pictures:
Jake looks like he's thinking " Oh yeah? Well i'm the one who is holding the chainsaw.. so try me." ha ha.
The Handsome Hubs
Rainbow :)
Check out the lights!
Look who made it up the mountain! My dear car "Patty" or I like to call her "The Grand Patster Pat." She's a trooper of a car.
I love camping. My kids will love camping too. They don't really have a choice! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment