Our lives right now consists of: work, school, and sleep.
I'm doing physical therapy for my back and it has it's up's and down's. I was feeling great and then they decided to bump the intensity level up and now I just hurt. I know it will help in the end though and have to be patient. I also have to keep pushing myself to do my exercises and remind myself that I wont be healed in a day.
School is going good for both Todd and I and we are so excited the semester is half over. Our classes require a lot of study time and a lot of concentration. We have two classes together which is fun and we help each other study and prepare for tests. Although I think he helps me more than I help him.. ha ha :)
Todd works for Washington County School District as a paraprofessional teacher (I thinks that's what his "title" is) He works at an adult/special needs high school and helps students with anything they have questions with. He gets to work with our dear friends Jon & Kenzie so he loves it. I work for Big5 still and managed to pick up a second job at Bath & Body Works. They are both fun and keep me busy.
I've decided that my brain and body need a break so I'm not going to school next semester. I am SO excited! I just want to work and in my spare time do fun crafts and DIY projects (that darn Pinterest). I also can't wait for this semester to be over so I can have my husband back. He works so hard and is always running around. I know with him going to med school that this will be our life for a few years but that's okay. It will be worth it in the end! :)
So thats our life. So if you're ever wondering why we never talk to you or if we're alive, just know we're simply busy. We're not ignoring you :)
So Paul talked him into med school?!?! They should go into practice together someday....so cute! You're amazing with all your stuff going on, take care of yourselves though! Miss ya and love ya guys!
ReplyDelete