
On Saturday, we went to workshops that were held on campus. There was a hair workshop where the Paul Mitchell hair school came and taught us cool ways to do our hair. I decided to be a model and let someone do my hair and this is was the result. ---> Its hard to see but they called it a "mohawk"...
Then there was a skin care workshop where the skin institute came and taught us how to take care of your skin (kinda boring). They did, however, tell us to shave our faces. Weird right?! I guess it gives your skin a nice "glow" and cleans out your pores.
I have to admit I've been too afraid to try it.. ha haThen there was a fruit carving workshop! Now this one by far was my favorite! We learned how to carve wales out of water melons and swans out of apples! It was so neat! Seriously though.. don't ask me to make a whale out of a water melon.. I assure you it would be utterly disastrous.
Mothers weekend was a very fun weekend! Todd made my mother dinner on Saturday night too! He made Chicken Scallopini! Yummmm! Its my favorite dish! Mama, of course, loved it too!
It was so fun to have mama come visit! We had some good quality girl time while poor Todd slaved away at work (although I'm pretty sure he was happy being there instead of with a bunch of women). Thanks for a great weekend mama! :)
Oh how I loved Mother's Weekend!! :)
ReplyDelete