I was thinking today about some of the fun things Todd and I have done, and this is one of them. :)
Awhile back, around valentines day i think, Todd's parents came down to St. George to visit us! While they were here, they wanted to go to Zion National Park! I have never been to Zions and i must say it was quite beautiful!
It was still winter(ish) time and so it was kinda cold but still a lot of fun! We went on the "Emerald Pools" hike. It wasn't very long or difficult but it was one of the muddiest hikes I have ever been on in my entire life! The best part was that my adorable husband was in flip flops. He has been mocked mercilessly by my mother for his frequent flip flop wearing and when she saw pictures of our hike she couldn't resist a laugh.
The hike was beautiful but I still have no idea why it is called "Emerald Pools" because I only saw one pool and a waterfall so the title is kinda deceiving.. but oh well ha ha. I loved Zions and I really want to go back soon! It so great living so close to such beautiful places!
I love being outdoors and so does Todd! We're going camping with my family in April and I'm so so excited!! Well, that's all for now! :)
Hey, I believe it was Aunt Michelle that mocked the flip flops, not me. I believe what I said was that I wanted to go to Zion, too! :)
ReplyDelete