Quack Quack!

Todd took me on a mystery adventure today! He wouldn't tell me where we were going until we got there. When we finally arrived, I found myself at a duck pond! We were going to feed the ducks!! :) I think those ducks and geese are very used to humans because they pretty much swarmed us ha ha.

At one point I had birds all around me and they were starting to scare me so I started yelling for Todd to come help me ha ha. The goose in the middle of the picture had a broken foot. :( We think he was hit by a car. I paid extra attention to him and snuck him more bread than the other greedy geese.

Todd caught the attention of a fierce goose with an attitude and frequently squealed ( er.. I mean hollered..) when it got too close. While we were standing there feeding the birds, Todd spotted baby ducks out on the water!

They were the CUTEST baby ducks! I think we used the rest of our bread feeding them! ha ha. Feeding the ducks was so much fun! It was a great surprise adventure! :)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment