My parents came to visit us this weekend and we decided to finish the hike we didn't complete in May. Its called the "Three Ponds Hike". When we tried it in May, it was soo hot and most of the hike is in deep sand so we didn't make it to the end. However, this time we hiked the whole way!
Here are some wonderful pictures:


I'm pretty sure I had to dump the sand out of my shoes a dozen times.

So much sand...

The parents!

Todd trying to climb the wall to get to another pond.

We were having a shoe emptying party.
Brace yourself for this next picture...

YUCK!
Todd found this big guy at the top of a hill we had to climb.
It scared him so he yelled, then I screamed when I saw it.
My dad came running up to see what had us hollering. ha ha
He thought we had stumbled across a snake!
Well, there is our hike! Three and a half miles of sand and spiders.
It was splendid!
No comments:
Post a Comment