Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm pretty sure I have the coolest pumpkin on our block! Check it out!
Arrrggghh!
We carved pumpkins with Jon & Kenzie on Friday, which was tons of fun!
I clearly have no skill when it comes to carving pumpkins.. ha ha
I was trying to carve a robot into mine but I accidentally cut off his neck and his legs.. so just pretend it looks like a robot.. ha ha
We also made jack-o-lantern shaped quesadillas! yumm!
Saturday night we handed candy out to the trick-or-treaters until we left to go
chaperone "The Howl" dance.
It took place out in the middle of nowhere on a farm.
It was soo stinkin cold, (literally, it stunk and it was cold).
There was some pretty hilarious costumes and there were also some pretty skimpy costumes.
All in all, it was a pretty good time.
Happy Halloween ya'll! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment