What to do.. what to do..

Prepare for some rambling..

So, in case you didn't know this about me, I am a huge planner. I love to plan things in advance. I always have a plan and if something messes up my plan (including myself), I get a little stressed.

I was planning on being a dental hygienist. Good plan right? Well I went and changed my mind. Teeth aren't as pretty and clean as I thought. So now what? I was thinking I could major in Communications.. or Psychology.. or Respiratory Therapy.. I could go on and on and on. My fickleness is sickening.

I finally established what might be the hold up. I really just want to be a mom! I honestly don't want to work when I have kids. I want to be a stay at home mommy. This conflicts with school because chances are we will have kids before I even come close to getting my bachelors. Now, don't get me wrong I want a degree in something but I am having the hardest time focusing on what degree I might want to get because I've got "I want to be a stay at home mom" on the brain.

Solution: I'm sticking with Communications. I'll start working towards it and just see what happens. If I hate it.. I'll pick something else. Eventually down the road a kid or two might show up and school will most definitely be put on hold, but that's okay. I'll go back someday!

Good thing I have a very patient and supporting husband. :)
I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. I think your plan is great!!! Especially if you guys are in a situation where you will be able to stay home. And if you still decide to continue schooling I know plenty of people that make it work with kids. I'm learning anything is possible you just got to do what's best for you :) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so dang cute!! I totally understand your thinking tho. i've always wanted to be a nurse but now that we have alittle one on the way i think "i don't wanna go to work!!" haha tell todd i say hi! love you guys! I'm so glad todd found someone as great as you! you two are adorable! :) good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete