For those of you who don't know, Todd is an amazing cook.
He decided he wanted to make Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara.
Can you say delicious?
Honestly, I don't like shrimp. Todd absolutely loves shrimp.
Normally, this would be a problem but since I don't like it, Todd was such a sweet heart and separated the shrimp and the chicken!
He is such a sweetie!
This was one of the most complex recipes we have ever tried.
It took quite awhile to make but was so worth it!
Here are some pictures of our fabulous meal...
(my camera lens was dirty and I didn't know until I had already taken some of the pictures, so some of them have spots.)
This picture shows some of the mess we made while making our meal.
Yumm...

The master chef and his masterpiece!
I love cooking with Todd. He teaches me so much about cooking.
We have so much fun when we have the chance to cook a real meal together.
He decided he wanted to make Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara.
Can you say delicious?
Honestly, I don't like shrimp. Todd absolutely loves shrimp.
Normally, this would be a problem but since I don't like it, Todd was such a sweet heart and separated the shrimp and the chicken!
He is such a sweetie!
This was one of the most complex recipes we have ever tried.
It took quite awhile to make but was so worth it!
Here are some pictures of our fabulous meal...
(my camera lens was dirty and I didn't know until I had already taken some of the pictures, so some of them have spots.)
I love cooking with Todd. He teaches me so much about cooking.
We have so much fun when we have the chance to cook a real meal together.
No comments:
Post a Comment