Yes, we went on a bike ride!
In the middle of January.
It was wonderful!
We originally planned on going on a very long ride but became tired quickly,
so we just rode around our neighborhood.
We ended up riding 2 and a half miles.. we think.
Its' a rough estimate.
Our wonderful bikes!
We are planning on trying to get out and go on bike rides as often as we can. It's a great way to stay active and spend time together! I absolutely love it!
I love St. George!
In the middle of January.
It was wonderful!
We originally planned on going on a very long ride but became tired quickly,
so we just rode around our neighborhood.
We ended up riding 2 and a half miles.. we think.
Its' a rough estimate.
I love St. George!
That is awesome! We should go on a bike ride together.
ReplyDelete