Can You believe it?! We've been married for a whole year!
This has been the best year of my life and I've never been happier.
Todd and I have grown so much in the last year and have learned so much about each other.
Here are a few pictures from when we met, to where we are now :)
This is a picture of us sitting in the van driving to our student government retreat. I pretty much followed him around the entire weekend like a little puppy dog. I was trying not to be a creepy stalker but I kinda felt like one. ha ha. To make myself feel better I always tell him if I hadn't stalked him we might not have ever dated!

The foam dance

playing around in the underground tunnels beneath DixieThis has been the best year of my life and I've never been happier.
Todd and I have grown so much in the last year and have learned so much about each other.
Here are a few pictures from when we met, to where we are now :)
This is a picture of us sitting in the van driving to our student government retreat. I pretty much followed him around the entire weekend like a little puppy dog. I was trying not to be a creepy stalker but I kinda felt like one. ha ha. To make myself feel better I always tell him if I hadn't stalked him we might not have ever dated! The foam dance
Our beautiful Wedding Day!We have a year of marriage beneath our belts and we couldn't be happier!
I love Todd with all my heart and I always will.
We have such a bright future a head of us and I can't wait for all the adventures we're going to have.
Especially this summer.. :)
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe that it has been a whole year already! Cute pic's, We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you guys doing this summer???
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Congrats you two :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys! We haven't seen you two married and it's already been a year?!?!? Well you are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWell arent you two just the cutest couple.
ReplyDelete