We finally tackled our headboard.
It looks fantastic! We decided to paint the majority of it black to match our other bedroom furniture, but we added a few bright colors this time! I won't lie, I was a little leery of the colors we picked but it turned out good!
It looks fantastic! We decided to paint the majority of it black to match our other bedroom furniture, but we added a few bright colors this time! I won't lie, I was a little leery of the colors we picked but it turned out good!
I'm quite happy with how it turned out! It's super unique and we put a lot of hard work into it which makes it even more special.
It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun! :) I'm glad we're done painting for awhile though, the smell was really getting to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment