Jane and the girls came to Kaysville for a week and while they were here, we decided to go to the zoo. I absolutely love the zoo and it is always so much fun when you go with little kids. They get so excited about the animals.
This picture is great because it shows the dinosaur spraying water in the background.
Hallie getting sprayed by the big wooden elephant.
Brooklyn getting swallowed by a lion.
The girls looking at an elephant tooth.
One of Brooklyn's favorite animals was the elephant.
Hallie and Brooklyn
Hallie and the GIANT tortoise. This guy is the biggest tortoise I have ever seen.
I just really like this giraffe. So cute!
The first time I met Jane, Hallie and Brooklyn was at the zoo so it was really fun to go back with them again. Next time I think we should go to the aquarium!
No comments:
Post a Comment