You guessed it! We're pregnant! :)
Here is the scoop on our journey so far:I have always wanted to be a mom. I have always loved kids and couldn't wait to have my own someday. Sadly, I've always had this fear that I might not be able to have children or that it would be very difficult to have a baby. I wasn't blessed with the best "womanly equipment" and have had problems since I was a teenager. Of course, I didn't really think too much about it until I met Todd and we tied the knot. Todd and I discussed having a baby and we both knew when the time came it probably wasn't going to be easy, but we would face that trial when we came to it.
One day I had this feeling like I should take a pregnancy test. I had this feeling for about a week and finally decided to take a test. When the cute little pink + showed up I was completely shocked! I called Todd at work and told him, then talked to my mom and all three of us decided I should take another test just for good measure. haha. After the second (and third) + showed up we knew there was something in there! I have never been more surprised or excited in my entire life.
Now I am 15 weeks along and still soo excited. I feel a lot unprepared for this but I am so grateful for this baby! I have been soo sick and miserable but i'm powering through as much as possible and trying to patiently wait for the sickness to go away. So far there hasn't been any problems with the pregnancy and we get to find out what we're having next month!
I have sent so many prayers heavenward asking Heavenly Father to please bless me with the opportunity to be a mom when the time was right. I'm here to tell you that He listens, and has given us such a great gift and we couldn't be more excited.
Thanks for sharing your story! It is so nice to hear about Heavenly Father answering prayers!I hope you start feeling better! Being a mom is such a wonderful things! Congrats to you guys!
ReplyDelete