I am 21 weeks right now which means i'm about half way through this pregnancy. I'm very pleased that my back hasn't been giving me too many problems yet and its been pretty smooth sailing. I have some aches and pains every once in a while but it hasn't been bad at all. I'm sure as baby grows and I get bigger i'll be in a little more pain but I am happy with how its been holding up. Todd has to remind me to have good posture often but I'm working on it. Old habits die hard.
Here is some interesting info:
My favorite foods right now are:
-Grilled cheese sandwiches
-Fries
-Yogurt
-Fries w/ fry-sauce
-Oatmeal
-Angel Hair pasta
- Did I mention fries?
My current miseries:
-Sore feet
-Hard time sleeping
-HEARTBURN
-Occasional nausea or stomach upset
-Back/hip aches and pains
-Hot flashes.. all day, every day. It's too hot in St. George!
-hmm.. I forgot what I was going to say.. oh yeah, my memory is gone.
We are so so excited for this baby girl to be a part of our family. At our last appointment (20 weeks) she was measuring in at 6.5 in. ( I think.. ) and was 11 oz. We got to see her run her hand through her "hair" and she waved and blew "kisses" at us. So cute. I loved every minute of the ultrasound. Well, except for the really full bladder part of it. We haven't bought any baby stuff yet because it sorta stresses me out thinking about all the stuff we need. Soon we'll be making some purchases though and i'm pretty excited about all the pink that will be flooding our home.
Here are a couple pictures from recent weeks:
Week 20
Week 21
CUTE BELLY!!!! You look adorable! Can't wait to see you guys and glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteYou look so ADORABLE! I knew you would!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! We are so excited for you guys! Jess, you are one hot Mama! We miss you! Take care and keep posting. We love it!
ReplyDelete