My first official photo shoot!

I had the privilege of taking Missionary pictures for my dear friend Marie. She is going to the Houston Texas South Mission in October and I am so excited for her! She is going to be a great missionary! This is my first "professional" shoot and I had a ton of fun. It was very scary too. I was so worried about the pictures turning out I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Photography is something I have definitely had an interest in for a long time and I really want to start pursing it as a hobby. 

So, without any further delay, here is Sister Taylor!











Congrats Marie! I'm so excited for you! Texas is so lucky to get you for a missionary. 
Thanks for letting me take your pictures! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey she's coming to my stake!!!

    If she's ever in the single's ward let me know and I'll invite her to dinner! =)

    ReplyDelete