A little update on Chloe ( since I haven't blogged about her since she was born):
She is crawling all over the place. The stairs are her favorite. She can crawl up the whole flight of stairs without even a second thought. In the last week or so she has started puling herself up to stand next to things. She will stand there and play for a few minutes and then she will cry because she doesn't know how to sit back down. We're working on it.
Chloe has 4 teeth. Her bottom middle teeth are all the way in and her top middle teeth have cut through but they are still coming in.
Her favorite word right now is "Hi". She says it all the time but I don't think she realizes what she is saying, she is just copying what Todd and I say. We are working on waving too. She will wave sometimes but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it. She can say "dada" and says it a lot. She still hasn't said "mama" though. I will say "Chloe, say 'mama'!" and she just replies , "dada!". So for now, both Todd and I are "dada".
Chloe is terrified of the vacuum. Terrified. If you want to see her cry, turn on a vacuum.
She is obsessed with books. We read books to her every night before bed and she loves them. She always pulls them off the shelf during the day and looks through them. I've had to start hiding them though because now she eats the corners of the pages. I always tell her "Books are for reading not for eating."
We started introducing more food to her. She loves blueberries. I'm way terrified about her chocking and have a really hard time introducing new things to her. I don't want her to be 15 and still eating pureed fruits and veggies though so I've got to just suck it up and give her new things.
We love her so much! She is our world.
Playing with mama! She loves to spin in circles on her bum. So funny. I have tried to get it on video but she always stops when I try.
Playing at the park.
Chloe follows me everywhere, so when I'm in the kitchen she is there playing with the oven. She likes to lick her reflection, which is gross but it keeps her entertained so I just keep the oven clean.

No comments:
Post a Comment