We're back on the blog

I have been off the blogging grid for quite some time now, but I've decided to get back into blogging. Life has been so crazy. Chloe is 10 months old now and growing like a weed. Todd is working part time and is back in school going for his BS in Biology. I am working part time at Big 5 still and loving being a mommy. 
A lot has been going on in the last 10 months so I decided I would just post a few pictures from some of the highlights. 


 This is one of Chloe's Newborn pictures. Such a cutie! I can't believe she was that little. 


We blessed Chloe when she was 4 months old in Kaysville. Here she is with Great Grandma Morton!


We were so glad everyone could come out for Chloe's blessing! I'm pretty sure Paul is still dreaming of the Chocolate fountain. 


Todd Graduated in May with his BA in Communications! Yay! We are so proud of him!


Chloe's excitement for daddy wore her out. She snoozed the whole time! 


Chloe at 6 months. She loves to tackle this huge teddy bear. The bear usually wins. Some day she will be big enough to take it down. 


Chloe at 8 months. For those of you who don't know, the puppy in the picture is named Rufus. He is Chloe's very best friend. She cannot sleep with out him and lights up when she see's him. Her favorite thing about Rufus? His ears. They are the perfect size and shape for chewing on. I frequently have to give him "baths" to keep his poor ears from turning yellow from Chloe's drool. He is very loved and I fear to think how miserable we would all be if he ever got lost.  

We have been having a blast! I still can't believe I am a mom some days. It is so much fun! Chloe is such a good baby too. We are seriously spoiled. Hopefully the rest of our future children are just as good! 

A quick update on my back:
I finally had an MRI done and met with a Surgeon. Luckily, I don't need surgery (phew!) but the bad news is that there really isn't anything that can be done. I have a Pars Defect on my L5-S1 which is basically a small fracture. Treatment? Physical Therapy and Ice. I'll have to monitor it each year and make sure my nerves aren't being pinched and things like that. I am doing physical therapy again and working out in the pool which is helping the pain a lot. The stronger I get, the less pain I will have. Honestly, this might end up being a blessing because now I have to keep myself fit and healthy. If I let myself get to weak, my pain will increase. 

Life is good. 
We are so so happy and loving all of the time we have to spend as a family in between all the crazy stuff we have going on. 

1 comment:

  1. Love reading these updates Jess! What an adorable niece you gave me!!! Chloe is mentioned several times daily at our house. The twins' babies are all called "baby Colie" which is how they say Chloe. We miss you guys and hope we can see you someday soon! Love you guys, and keep up your amazing Mommy-ing.

    ReplyDelete