Rewind to July

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but back in July we went on our annual trip to Driggs, ID. Driggs is by far Todd's favorite vacation and we were both stoked to take Chloe there for the first time. There is a lot of Miller history in that town and I swear some of the Teton River runs through the Miller blood. It is such a beautiful place and it has completely captured my heart. This year we all stayed in a big cabin, which was awesome. Sadly, its the one thing I never got a picture of. We also drove over to Jenny Lake and spent quite a bit of time playing board games and just hanging out. We enjoyed great food and fun family time. We are so sad Paul, Amy and their kiddos couldn't make it but hopefully they'll be able to next year! 


These are the horses that are staying on our family property in Driggs. They are such sweeties! I've always loved horses. When I was a kid I used to pretend I was a horse all the time and I would wear holes in the knees of my pants from "galloping" around on my hands and knees so much.
 Just ask my mom, she'll tell you. 

Please, enjoy the scenery (and yes the fields really are that green, welcome to Idaho.):






Cedron (Family Land):





 Hiking around Jenny Lake:

 





Its now November and Todd has been saying "ugh, I want to go to Driggs." for the last few months. 
We love it there, and usually miss it as we are driving home.
Can't wait to go back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment