Chloe got to experience her very first Halloween this year! Yay!
We got her costume a couple months ago and have been looking forward to Halloween ever since. We never get any trick-or-treaters at our house so we decided to go over to the Vandermyde's house for a little Halloween fun. We had a delicious dinner and there were lots of yummy treats. After dinner we decided to take the kiddos out and show them off to a few houses on their street. Todd and I weren't planning on taking Chloe trick-or-treating because she is so young but I'm so glad we all decided to go. It was super fun watching Chloe reach into the bowls to grab a piece of candy. Everyone loved seeing the little babes and gave us extra candy for cuteness.
Chloe in her Halloween pajamas eating a snack.
Todd was a Capoeira guy (Brazilian ninja).
I was a Brazilian soccer player. We kinda had a Brazil theme going on so we told everyone Chloe was an imported elephant from Brazil.
Our pumpkins.
The kiddos playing at the Vandermyde's house.
Have you seen a cuter bunch of babies? I dare say you have not.
Happy Halloween!








No comments:
Post a Comment