Today is our "6 month Anniversary."
Can you believe it!?
It feels like we've only been married for a couple months but at the same time it feels like I've known Todd much longer than I really have.
Being married is bliss. :)
Todd is such a great person and an amazing husband!
We have so much fun together!
He can always make me smile and is so patient and understanding.
Some things Todd has introduced me to in the last six months are:
-Football. He loves football. We watch it all the time and its actually grown on me!
-Portuguese. He speaks it, I try to understand it. I'm slowly learning!
-Driggs, ID. Driggs is the Miller base-camp.
-Cooking. I can't cook. Todd cooks the meals that taste good. haha
We make a good team!
We can handle anything that comes our way as long as we have each other!

6 months down.. eternity to go.. :)
It feels like we've only been married for a couple months but at the same time it feels like I've known Todd much longer than I really have.
Being married is bliss. :)
Todd is such a great person and an amazing husband!
We have so much fun together!
He can always make me smile and is so patient and understanding.
Some things Todd has introduced me to in the last six months are:
-Football. He loves football. We watch it all the time and its actually grown on me!
-Portuguese. He speaks it, I try to understand it. I'm slowly learning!
-Driggs, ID. Driggs is the Miller base-camp.
-Cooking. I can't cook. Todd cooks the meals that taste good. haha
We make a good team!
We can handle anything that comes our way as long as we have each other!
6 months down.. eternity to go.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment