I heart...

I love my old roommates with all my heart and I miss them dearly sometimes! I've been thinking lots about them lately, so I decided to tell everyone a little bit about them.



Clare: She is just like me. We are slightly OCD and love to clean. Seriously, put us in a messy room together and it will only be a matter of time before we snap and scrub the place til it shines. I will never forget the many many times we carried on complete conversations while she was sleeping. "Wait.. what?! Am I talking to myself?!" Those are some of my favorite memories.


Alex: When I think of Alex, I think of Keith Urban, toast, owls, and inside-out shirts. She always woke up so stinkin' early and would listen to Keith Urban, make toast, and then leave for work without eating her toast. ha ha. She is so funny and I loved all the crazy words her and Shersti would come up with. "ya dang dingbat!" She also had a habit of wearing her clothes inside-out and I loved it! haha

Chianne: We have such a past! I am so close to her and her family! Through thick and thin she's been there for me! I'm so glad she came down to St. George! She loves reading books more than anyone I've ever met in my entire life and she reminded me how much I love to read! She's totally chill and is such an understanding person! She also loves chocolate more than anyone I know.


Shersti: When I think of Shersti, I think of how I should go to the gym. haha. Shersti is so stinkin' buff! I think she was the only person in our apartment who ever thought about eating healthy. She is so funny and is such and inspiration to me! I think I laughed every minute I was around her. There is always something funny flying out of her mouth! She never gives up and has such a determination to accomplish goals and that truly inspires me!


Megan: Megan didn't live with us, but she might as well have. haha. I knew Megan way back in junior high and high school. I was so happy when she came down to St. George! She is so blunt and I absolutely love it! You can always ask her opinion and she will honestly give it to you! She was always up for a good adventure and is such a great person to sit down and talk to!

Melissa: She is my best friend from home. Obviously, she didn't live with me in St. George, but she's in my heart always and I wanted to mention her! Words cannot describe the many good and bad things we've been through together over the years. We share a brain and a heart.


I love all these girls so so much! I wish nothing but the best for them in everything they do! They mean the world to me and I'm so glad I had the priveledge of living in the same cramped space with them! They all taught me so many things and changed my life in such a drastic way! I think of them as sisters. We are all moving on to different chapters of our lives but I hope we all stay close! I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment