Temple Square.

While we were up north visiting family for Christmas we decided to go to Temple Square. I really wanted to try taking some pictures with our film camera before I start my photography class. Plus, I love going to see the lights!

We rode the Front Runner down to Salt Lake with my family and met Todd's parents at Temple Square. I'm not real prone to motion sickness but for some reason the ride to and from Salt Lake made me woozy. Other than that it was a lot of fun! It was the first time my parents had ridden the train and they seemed to think it was pretty cool.

Mama and Papa on the train.

The lights were so pretty! It was very very crowded though. I guess that's what
we get for going the day before Christmas Eve.

Jake & Kori.
So tender!

Mama & Me.

Angie & Dan.

Me taking a picture with the film camera.
I'm so excited to learn more about taking pictures in my class.
Hopefully photography will be something I am good at so it can be my new hobby!

The gang! (Angie is taking the picture)

It was a fun family outing! It wasn't too cold and the lights were pretty. I will admit though this wasn't one of the best years. It seemed like there were less lights this year than there were in years before.

I can't wait to see what lights they put up next year!

1 comment:

  1. Love your pic's already I think that you are a natural photographer. Maybe you can practice on us when we come home this summer.

    ReplyDelete