24 Weeks

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. This little bundle of ours is going to be here before we know it! Things are going great with the pregnancy and baby is growing big and strong. I have finally started to gain some steady weight (which makes the doctor quite happy) and now instead of focusing on gaining weight I need to figure out how to steadily gain the rest of it without going overboard.We are starting to purchase and gather baby things which is making it so much more real (as if the constant kicking isn't enough of a reminder that i'm pregnant).

My favorite foods:
-Grapes (oh i love them!)
-Grilled cheese
-Lucky Charms (yum! I love the marshmallows.)

My current miseries:
-Heartburn (ugh)
-Swollen feet and ankles
-Lack of sleep
-Hip & back pain
-Constant hunger
-I still can't remember anything. I have to write myself notes or tell Todd to remind me to do things.


24 Weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment