29 Weeks

Well, I am now 29 weeks along! Crazy. I sometimes feel like I just found out I was pregnant and then there are some days when I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years.

I've been going to physical therapy twice a week for a few weeks now and I feel SO GOOD. My back was starting to bother me more the farther I got into the pregnancy so I decided to seek out a physical therapist. My doctor recommended a fantastic therapist that works at the hospital who specializes in working with expecting mothers. Music to my ears.

The staff at Dixie Regional Rehab is amazing. They have these cool pillows that allow me to lay on my tummy (you'd be amazed how much you miss that once you have a baby inside of you) and every time I go, I get a 20 minute massage. Its the best ever! After my massage and adjustment they send me off to work out in the pool. The first week of therapy was kind of hard on me because I haven't really been as active as I should during this pregnancy but now that my body has gotten more used to the routine I enjoy it so much. I feel so much stronger just in the few weeks that I've been going. I also do exercises at home that help keep my spine aligned and help build muscle.

The baby is growing and progressing like normal. I had to do some testing for gestational diabetes and my numbers came back slightly high so I'm going through a few small diet changes. Other than that everything is normal and I'm counting down the weeks until she is here.

(29 Weeks) 
We're excited to meet our little wiggle worm! I have a feeling the next 2 months (ish) are going to go by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment